Rocket Mozzafiato Espresso Machine
Your search for the perfect espresso machine is finally over with the Mozzafiato. The Mozzafiato Type V is encased in heavy-duty stainless steel, giving it both durability and elegance. The design of this machine has a simple but classic appearance.
Its updated features for thermal stability, energy efficiency, and power, including sensational brewing capabilities, makes it an upgraded machine with the perfect balance of vintage aesthetics and modern technology.
The lever-action semiautomatic model offers generous steaming capacity, a programmable PID controlling the steam temperature, and performance levels that compare well with commercial models. Everyone from beginners to professional baristas benefits from the E-61 brew group's better tasting espresso. You can completely take the machine with you due to its small, 2.9-liter water tank, which is 100% food-grade plastic. With Mozzafiato Type V, a delicious espresso drink is always just a few steps away, no matter where you are.
Timer Evoluzione R
With its timeless aesthetic and state-of-the-art technology, the Rocket Espresso Mozzafiato Timer Evoluzione R anticipates your every need. A closer look reveals that the Mozzafiato's subtly modernized digital components are carefully concealed beneath the polished steel walls and large E61 group-head, creating a look that can be mistaken for a vintage machine from the 1960s. Utilizing an innovative timer designed for perfect consistency, the Mozzafiato timer detects brewing in order to begin a consecutive timer, allowing users to accurately measure the duration of their shot every time. With this technology and the machines' PID controller integrated, you get an extremely precise and flavor-rich system. It's beautifully detailed, including an insulated boiler, plumbing options with an internal rotary pump, and a station to warm your cups - the Rocket Mozzafiato Timer Evoluzione R is all made from premium materials to create your best tasting espresso experience.
Rocket Mozzafiato Espresso Machine features
- Includes Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double). Free Metal Tamper. Stainless steel backflush disk. Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso.
- New insulated Boiler
- New redesigned internal layout
- New Black Gauges
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- Non-compression hot water and steam valves
- Easy access water tank
- Removable cup guard
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- CE Approved
- Boiler Insulated copper boiler with brass ends (1.8 liters)
- 20 Espressos Per Hour Output Capacity
- Gicar PID controller to program the steam temperature
- Large water reservoir (2.9 liter)
- Vibratory pump and motor
- Display Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Low water sensor
Stainless steel drain tray holds 16 ounces of water
- 1 Stainless steel no burn hot water spigot
- 1 Stainless steel no burn steam arm with two hole steam tip
- Height 15.75 inches \ with Cup Guard Adjustable Feet
- Width 11 inches
- Depth 16.75 inches
- Weight 56 pounds \ 25.4 kilograms
- Amps \ Volts 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- Watts 1200 watt heater
- 3 year parts and labor warranty