Shipping & Return Policy
Here at Comiso Coffee, we are continually striving to process and ship orders as soon as possible and thanks to our amazing business relationship with our suppliers, we no longer carry most inventory. Most orders are shipped directly from the manufacturer. This greatly improves our order processing speed while allowing us to focus on adding new products & brands to our catalog.
- Orders are processed between Monday - Friday.
- Our manufacturers do not process or ship during the weekend or holidays.
- Order processing can take up to 48 hours ( typically much sooner ).
- Orders ship via UPS or FEDEX
- Order delivery is 4 - 10 business days after it ships.
- Signature is required for delivery of most items. This is necessary for loss-prevention purposes.
- Larger commercial-grade items ship via freight carrier. Transit time varies, but they typically arrive within 7 days of ship date.
- Please attempt to keep the original packaging materials. Without the original packaging materials, damage in transit is very likely to occur.
- Do not re-direct packages in transit. After an order has shipped, we will not be responsible for any item lost in transit due to package re-directs.
Orders placed before 3pm EST ( Monday - Friday ) will usually ship the same day.
First, we would like to thank you for ordering from us but if for any reason you are not happy with an item you purchased from us, you may return it within 30 days of delivery (may differ by brand). All parts, accessory, open box and commercial equipment orders are final and can not be returned, exchanged or refunded.
The following guideline(s) apply to all returns:
- Products must be in their original packaging and unused.
To request a return, please email us with your order number at Info@ComisoCoffee.com and you will be issued a return authorization number (RA#). Your return authorization number must be clearly marked on all shipping labels and must be written on a note or your packing slip and placed inside the package. We are unable to accept general returns on items that require palletized shipping. You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping costs. Returns are subject to a 15%-30% restocking fee.
Please email us within 5 days of delivery to notify us of any manufacturer defects. We apologize for the inconvenience and we’ll make every possible effort to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
All damage claims must be reported within five (5) days of receipt/delivery and the equipment must not be used. Customers should not use the equipment and must keep all original packaging. Satisfactory returns must include the original accessories, original packaging, and proper packing of loose articles to avoid damage. Customers will be charged for any damage as a result of misuse or incorrect packaging, plus restocking fees. Failure to comply will result in denial.
In the event of damage caused in transit by a carrier, then we will file a damage claim with the carrier at fault. While we typically see claims settled much sooner, the process can take up to 120 days.
Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Neither we nor any of our manufacturers/suppliers/vendors guarantee that they will receive your returned item.
Once your return has been received and inspected, you will receive an email informing you whether your return has been accepted or denied. If your return has been accepted, a refund minus any restocking fees, damage charges and shipping fees will be issued immediately. Denied returns may be sent back to you or refunded minus damage and restocking charges.
There is often some processing time before a refund is reflected in your account. Typically it takes 3 - 5 business days before your bank or credit card company officially posts your refund.