Rocket Giotto Espresso Machine
The Rocket Giotto Type V strikes the perfect balance between a vintage aesthetic and the latest in modern technology with a wide range of brewing capabilities. It comes packed with features that improve thermal stability, energy and power efficiency. It provides generous steaming capacity and a programmable PID control for steam temperature, enabling it to compete with even the most superior commercial models, both in terms of performance and consistency.
Every level of barista, from beginners to professionals, will enjoy the improved taste of espresso made using an E-61 brew group. Giotto's Type V timer is encased in heavy-duty stainless steel with a high sheen. In addition to its classic design and aesthetic, the machine has a simple yet unique aesthetic. You'll appreciate that the 2.9 liter water reservoir is made of food grade certified plastic, making this machine completely portable. Whenever you need a delicious cup of espresso, the Giotto Timer Type V will deliver one after another.
Timer Evoluzione R
The Evoluzione R models have rotary pumps, while the type "V" is a vibration pump model. Both machines share nearly the same mechanical components under the hood aside from the pumps. Both have a large copper heat exchanger boiler that holds 1.8 liters. A machine with a vibration pump can be distinguished from one with a rotary pump by its gauges. In vibration pump versions, the gauges are white, while rotaries have black. What's the difference between the two? With a vibration pump you get a slower ramp up to brew pressure, which some people prefer. However, vibration pumps are not as durable or quiet as rotary pumps. No matter the type of pump, you can always get a light pre-infusion with the E61 group. Those with the rotary pump can get their water straight from home plumbing instead of having to regularly refill the reservoir. When your machine is plumbed, it is much easier to incorporate worry-free water filtration in order to prevent scaling and enhance your coffee's flavor. The patented ion-exchange technology allows you to never need to descale your machine when used properly.
Rocket Giotto Espresso Machine features
- Included accessories: Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double). Free Metal Tamper. Stainless steel backflush disk. Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso.
- CE Approved
- Boiler Insulated copper boiler with brass ends (1.8 liters)
- 20 Espressos Per Hour
- Gicar PID controller to program the steam temperature
- Large water reservoir (2.9 liter)
- Vibratory pump and motor
- Display Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Low water sensor.
- Stainless steel Drain Tray, holds 16 ounces of water
- 1 Stainless steel no burn hot water spigot
- 1 Stainless steel no burn steam arm with two hole steam tip
- Height 15.75 inches \ with Cup Guard Adjustable Feet
- Width 11 inches
- Depth 16.75 inches
- Weight 56 pounds \ 25.4 kilograms
- 15 Amps \ 110 Volts
- 1200 watt heater
- 3 year parts and labor warranty