Lucca X58 Espresso Machine
The LUCCA X58 is the latest E61 heat exchanger with a vibration pump and PID with built in shot timer engineered and manufactured by Quick Mill. On the front, there are two separate pressure gauges, one for steam and one for brew. Joysticks are used for the steam and hot water regulation to the no burn, insulated arms. The insulated stainless steel boiler holds 1.8 liters of water. The removable reservoir has a capacity of 2.5 liters. The stainless steel drip tray is also removable and holds 1 liter.
Lucca X58 Espresso Machine features
- Accessories included: Wood-handled stainless steel tamper, Double-spouted portafilter, Bottomless portafilter, Single basket (14g), Double basket (18g), Triple basket (20g), Blind basket, 2-hole, 3-hole and 4-hole steam tips
- Heat exchanger
- E61 group head
- Vibration pump
- PID controller
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Boiler and brew pump pressure gauges
- No-burn, insulated steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water knobs
- Removable drip tray
- Passive cup warmer
- Height: 15.25 inches
- Width: 11.5 inches
- Depth: 19 inches
- Weight: 48 pounds
- 110-120 V
- Heating element: 1400 watts
- Boiler capacity: 1.8 liters (61 ounces)
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.5 liters (84.5 ounces)
- It is strongly recommended that you acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher to avoid electrical damage to the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurestat or the wiring inside. Any damage to these components is not considered a manufacturer's defect.
- To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, you should be using softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these waters create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- We do not recommend descaling this machine unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. Too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine hastening replacement.
- 3 year parts and labor warranty