Lucca M58 Espresso Machine
Introducing the excellent Lucca M58 espresso machine. Crafted in a collaborative effort between Quick Mill and Portland, Oregon based Clive Coffee. The M58 is not only beautifully built, but is also capable of crafting the unbelievable espresso you would expect at its price point. Equipped with PID technology, commercial standard 58mm grouphead, two insulated stainless steel boilers, switchable water supply, integrated shot timer, separate steam & brew manometers and all wrapped in a stainless steel body.
The M58 also includes a few safety features to keep you running long term, such as a low water shutoff to prevent boiler damage and no-burn stainless steel steam and hot water arms. All of these features make the M58 great for entertaining!
Lucca M58 Espresso Machine features
- Accessories included: Double spouted commercial portafilter, Bottomless commercial portafilter, Double basket, Triple basket, Blind basket, Two and three hole steam tips, Cleaning brush, Direct plumb kit, 15 amp converter cord, braided hose to connect the machine to the water main.
- Joystick steam and hot water valves – more precise control than knobs
- Low water shutoff– prevents boiler damage
- Stainless steel body
- E61 Commercial grouphead
- 58 mm portafilter with mechanical pre-infusion
- Two insulated stainless steel boilers
- Brew and steam milk at the same time
- Switchable water supply
- Switching is a simple flip of an easily reachable switch to go between between reservoir and direct plumbed line (braided water line included)
- PID controller
- Precise programmable temperature adjustment and control of boilers via LCD.
- Rotary Vane pump – required for plumbed option - quiet Fluid-o-Tech brand pump placed vertically under the motor
- The integrated shot timer is accurate to +/- 0.1 sec
- Separate steam and brew manometers – monitor your shot as it's brewing
- No-burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Height: 16.5 inches
- Width: 12.5 inches
- Depth: 18.5 inches
- Weight: 71 pounds
- 15 amps
- 120 volts
- Brew boiler capacity: 25 ounces
- Brew boiler heating element: 1400W
- Steam boiler capacity: 47 ounces
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W
- Water Reservoir capacity: 3 quarts
- Portafilter size: 58 mm
- 3 year parts and labor for manufacturer defects