Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine
A dream machine! The most emblematic coffee machine in the Ascaso home range. Without touching a line of its daring retro aesthetic silhouette and its world of colors. The stunning vintage aesthetic will complement any kitchen and become the highlight of your home or office. The Dream has upgraded its technology to get the perfect cup at home. A machine built with the highest quality materials (aluminum, stainless steel, brass), and minimum use of plastic.
The Ascaso Dream PID includes a bevy of professional upgrades over the Zero model including improved volumetric controls, professional 58mm portafilter size, adjustable over-pressure valve, analog pressure gauge, improved no-burn steam wand, and thermoblock insulation. The Dream's new PID also includes advanced features like temperature and offset control, pre-infusion, power-saving modes, and single or double shot programming. The Dream PID is the perfect set up for the home barista!
Ascaso Dream Espresso Machine features
- The thermodynamic group creates thermal stability. No damage can be caused to the heating element because of low water levels. Less limescale build-up. The stainless steel circuit reduces limescale build-up. Produces unlimited steam with constant pressure.
- AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit results in no metal migration in water. Complies with European standard EN 16889.
- Clean water. The water is constantly renewed in the thermodynamic group and clean for every coffee. The taste and smell of coffee are unaffected. As the water does not stand in the boiler, being constantly re-heated, quality is not affected.
- 12-Month Warranty, we guarantee all products against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for twelve months of domestic use from the date of purchase.
- The Dream espresso machine's body is manufactured in aluminum. After preliminary polishing, the machine is treated with a high-quality varnish for a lasting finish and vibrant colors.
- Each dream includes 5 professional baskets (2 traditional, 2 pressurized, and 1 monodose ESE). 1 stainless steel tamper. 1 portafilter handle.
- The Zero model has a 57mm professional portafilter and compliments.
PID model specific features
- The PID model has a 58mm professional portafilter features a real walnut wood handle with an ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing design to complement any home kitchen.
- 1 Aluminum Tamper. 1 blank basket for backflushing. 1 walnut wood portafilter handle.
- The new aluminum & stainless steel thermoblock group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam with constant pressure. The new thermoblock provides enhanced stability and minimal energy consumption.
- Limescale will not build up in the stainless steel thermoblock circuits leading to a longer-lasting machine.
- Freshwater is drawn for every espresso shot to ensure the best quality every time.
- Digitally displayed PID temperature control adjustable in one-degree increments.
- Adjustable OPV (over pressure valve).
- Electronic steam control with an advanced no-burn steam wand.
- Volumetric programmable settings for pre-infusion, single shot, double shot, and auto-standby. The enhanced volumetric controls make it easier to produce and repeat a consistently good quality espresso.
- Width 10 inches
- Depth 13.5 inches with the portafilter
- Height 13.5 inches
- Watts 1100W
- Volts 120V
- Case Material Aluminum
- Boiler Material Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
- Cup Clearance 3 inches
- Reservoir Size 48 ounces
- Solenoid Valve
- Cup Warmer
- Warm-Up: Brew Time 3:30
- Boiler Design Thermoblock
- Pod Friendly
- Reservoir/Internal Tank
- Auto Shut Off
- Auto On
I spent a great deal of time researching many espresso machines before deciding to purchase the Ascaso Dream One PID. I wanted first to find a machine that had a small foot print as my counter space is limited. I in fact retired my Behmore Brazen Machine in order to make room for the Dream.
In every way, the Dream ONE PID exceeds my expectations for quality, and styling, as well as performance. The only thing they could do different would make it a double boiler, which would increase the footprint as well as the price.
I was about to purchase a Breville from another dealer when I came across the Ascaso Dream PID. I purchased mine from you because you took the time to answer my questions via phone, and emails. This told me that you would be a dealer that took interest in meeting the needs of your customers. That goes a long way with me.