Lelit William Coffee Grinder
The Lelit William Grinder features stepped grinding adjustment, the dial is located on the top in front of the hopper. The entire dial is numbered so you can remember your current grind setting easier. Turn clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind. The adjustment dial also acts as a tamper stand. It can accommodate up to a 58 mm size tamper. There is an adjustable screw that your portafilter hooks onto. This allows for hands-free operation. Accommodates most portafilters. The clearance from the fork to the funnel is approximately 2.25″. The chute can be adjusted forward or backward depending on your portafilter.
The large 64 mm. flat burrs offer more of a grinding surface, resulting in faster production. For manual grinding, the button is located on the top to the left of the grinding adjustment dial. Press and hold for continuous grinding, and release to stop. For on-demand grinding, press the plate where the portafilter forks are attached. Push once for a single dose, push twice for a double dose. The on-demand grinding is time-based and can be adjusted using the buttons at the bottom of the plate.
The William is also equipped with a low profile bean hopper. The total height of the grinder without the hopper is a little under 11.5″. The bean hopper adds another 3″ bringing the total height to approximately 14.5″. The built-in fingerguard prevents users from “accidentally” putting their fingers in the grinding burrs.
Lelit William Coffee Grinder features
- Includes grinds catch tray – The tray connects to the grinder with a magnet. Sticks out the sides which gives extra protection from spillage.
- Includes power cord – This cord is completely removable from the back of the machine.
- Includes instruction manual – Written in 7 languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian.
- Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH lbs) 19x13x13
- Shipping Weight (dimensional) 24
- Height (inches) 14.5, approximate
- Width (inches) 6, approximate
- Depth (inches) 9, approximate
- Weight (pounds) 14
- Wattage (watts) 600
- Voltage (volts) 110-120
- Burr size (mm), Type 64, flat
- Grinding speed (RPM) 1380
- Hopper capacity (grams) 350
- Country of manufacture Italy
- Approvals CE, ETL
- 1 year parts and labor
- CLEANING WARNING: We recommend using grinder cleaning agents. We do not recommend any removal of the burrs or burr carrier for cleaning as re-assembly can cause damage.
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso grinder which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. The lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso grinder can be damaged at the power switch, the capacitor, the motor, or the wiring.
I invested too much time watching YouTube reveiws comparing the wide range of espresso grinders on the market. I finally focused on the Lelit William as offering the best balance of size, power, quality construction, noise level and performance. I could not be happier. It has been a game changer in improving my espresso experience. Comiso gave me a great price and excellent service. I’m not sure how Comiso did it, but the grinder arrived in less than 24 hours from once I placed the order. Lelit sends the grinder with the settings calibrated — so ready to go!