La Marzocco Strada Espresso Machine
The most technologically advanced traditional espresso machine featuring a barista-friendly design. A lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
La Marzocco Strada AV (Auto-Volumetric)
Featuring iconic Italian design and user-friendly interface; For customers who appreciate the familiarity of volumetric controls and who seek repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings; Presenting the most stable brewing platform thanks to its thermal stability system and individual coffee boilers; Equipped for the very first time with High Performance Steam Wands that are always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation; Efficient electronics make it easy to personalize brewing settings and machine programming ensuring an enjoyable, comfortable and unique experience; Last but not least, Strada AV comes with a 3-button control panel.
La Marzocco Strada MP (Manual Paddle)
In addition to La Marzocco's distinctive features like saturated brew groups, stainless steel boilers and PID system, the Strada is a new machine that allows the barista, for the first time, to have absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during extraction! Strada is a machine designed for and by baristas created with continuous design involvement by the La Marzocco Street Team, a panel of leading baristas, technicians and market experts from around the world, who gathered to participate in such topics as: machine design and ergonomics, extraction and quality in the cup, programmability and serviceability.
La Marzocco Strada Espresso Machine features
- Independent boilers - Separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Thermal stability system - As water passes through each feature, temperature is further stabilized.
- Pre-heating system - Prior to entering the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated.
- PID - Electronic, algorithmic control of espresso brewing temperature.
- Hot water economizer - The barista controls the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Ruby flow restrictors- Synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Insulated boilers - Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Adjustable, deep drip tray - Accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
- Auto backflush
- Exposed groups - Increased temperature stability, ergonomics, and workspace visibility.
- OLED display - Back-lit seven segment high-contrast OLED display.
- Proportional steam valve - Lever-style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve requires periodic cleaning, but no rebuild.
- Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
2 Group Specifications
- Height (in) 19
- Width (in) 32
- Depth (in) 27
- Weight (lbs) 217
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz) 208-240, 1
- Amperage (A) 30
- Element Wattage (W) 4900
- Coffee Boiler (liters) 1.3×2
- Steam Boiler (liters) 8.2
3 Group Specifications
- Height (in) 19
- Width (in) 40
- Depth (in) 27
- Weight (lbs) 286
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz) 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A) 50
- Element Wattage (W) 6400
- Coffee Boiler (liters) 1.3×3
- Steam Boiler (liters) 11.8