Bezzera Magica Espresso Machine
Built with professional technology, this espresso machine combines a classically designed E61 style group and stainless steel AISI 304 polish. The espresso machine group is heated by the classic thermosiphonic system and a copper boiler with internal heating exchanger that allows you to produce coffee, steam and water at the same time. The standard machine is equipped with a vibration pump and a huge 4 liter water tank.
Available with or without PID technology. The PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) is a mechanism that controls the boiler heating element, allowing the boiler temperature to increase gradually to a specific set temperature within the espresso machine.
Bezzera Magica Espresso Machine features:
- Electric heating
- Accessories – single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket, plastic tamper, plastic scoop, grouphead cleaning brush, and instruction manual.
- Automatic boiler water supply
- Automatic blocking of heating element in case of lack of water in the boiler
- Water tank and vibration pump
- Stainless steel 304 body
- Made in Italy
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Its a great boxy machine with a very simple operation, especially if you're experienced with them. I would suggest reading some of the attached documentation provided by Comiso Coffee and Bezzera before buying. It weighs about 70 pounds, but it's actually very compact in stature and would fit in most kitchens and offices.