Made in Italy, Lelit espresso machines use the finest materials, components and technologies adopted from professional bar machines. An innovative company full of clever ideas and designs. The Lelit Bianca represents the best of the VIP lineup.
Given the popularity of this machine, we've created this very useful overview resource for any Lelit Bianca owner and anyone interested in purchasing this incredible espresso machine.
- The L58E group features a patented paddle system.
- Spring-closure water/steam taps.
- OLED graphic display on LCC with high resolution.
- Indicators for reserve mode and insufficient water in the tank.
- Functions for brewing at low flows and at low temperatures.
- Pre-infusion and stand-by times can be activated.
- Steam boiler can be disabled.
- Counter for partial and total doses.
- Timer for coffee delivery.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature displayed.
- Pump/steam pressure manometer with two needles.
- Coffee pressure manometer L58E.
- Direct discharge of water and water supply.
- Calibration of the pump via an external adjustment screw.
- Stainless steel appliance body with wire grate drip tray and cup warmer rack.
- Walnut wood knobs, lever, paddle and feet.
- I/O stainless steel back-lit switch.
- Anti-burn multidirectional steam and hot water wands.
- Mug-friendly design.
- Water tank, which can be positioned on the three sides of the machine.
|Boiler Size||1.5 Liters|
|Tank Capacity||2.5 Liters|
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 3?
L58E Group Technology
Updated the software on the Bianca. This will enable the new low flow function, the stand-by mode and the warm-up optimization for the Bianca.
Low Flow Function
The Bianca V3 will automate the paddle movements. This will enable it to be easily used by less experienced users, as they do not have to pay particular attention to the coffee brewing.
For expert users, this upgrade means that the pressure and flow profile can be precisely repeated multiple times. Naturally the paddle can be used in addition to the low flow mode.
Low Energy Consumption
With version 3, you can now choose from four different presets: On, sleep mode, eco mode and stand-by mode.
The newly designed system is able to minimize the time for the machine to be ready to brew and steam.
- Before Shipping: Please note that every Bianca is bench tested for 24 hours. There is a 24-48 hour process on weekdays. This means Friday 12 noon to Monday 11 AM EST does not count. There will be a delay between placing your order and receiving a tracking number.
- Shipping: As of August 1, 2019, all Bianca’s are shipping regular UPS ground.
- Direct connect mode - There is a small plug underneath the machine that needs to be disconnected. This plug has the other wire going to the reservoir. In the machine accessories, there will be included a fitting cod. n.1600064 and gasket 8700013, which one needs to screw on the machine water inlet fitting to connect the machine to the mains water.
- Pre-infusion - In the Bianca, the pre-infusion works by programming the “Time ON: Xx S.” and “Time OFF: Xx S.” of the water pump. If Time ON is zero seconds, then pre-infusion is off and can be managed with the manual paddle.
- Pump - The pump is a standard rotary pump, with the screw on the bottom body to adjust the pressure.
- Brew paddle - When the paddle is completely in the left position, the water flow is totally closed. So, by moving the paddle we move up and down a needle which goes into the restrictor/gicleur by decreasing or increasing the water flow and the pressure on the coffee puck.
- Construction - The construction is robust and the machine is really heavy. The tubing is a traditional all copper tube construction, it has great component quality and the excellent boilers are in stainless steel.
- Change in design - Newer models will not have the elbow. The hose will be attached directly to the vacuum valve.
- Thread on each foot: M8x12mm
- Until further notice - Due to supplier issues, the 90-degree plug is now a straight 180-degree plug.
With the Lelit Bianca, you get the best of the best for home espresso brewing. All within an incredibly beautiful package.
Do you own a Lelit Bianca? What are your thoughts? Let us know below!