Quamar M80E Coffee Grinder
The Quamar M80E Grinder is a premium choice for most cafes or even high traffic offices. It is generously equipped with a 460W motor for very high torque power. With its specially designed and hardened burrs, it can grind out coffee very rapidly and evenly.
The main advantage over the Q50 is the large 63mm burrs. Larger burrs almost always produce a better grind. The smaller the burrs, the less fine it can grind, and also more heat it will release during grinding. Heat is increased due to lesser surface area to dissipate, and faster RPM of turning required. Heat is one of the main banes to coffee grinds and can diminish the aromatic profiles significantly.
The M80E also has a convenient electronic interface that can be accessed via touch buttons. The touch buttons are touch sensitive and don’t require a hard press nor need the buttons depressed. This will eliminate the possibility of coffee getting trapped within the gaps around a button causing it to be stuck or non-reactive.
The Quamar M80E Grinder has an electronic timer to dose the amount of coffee needed according to the duration set, program to an accuracy of up to 0.05 seconds.
It has three dosage options and a manual button
Quamar M80E Coffee Grinder features
- Weight 20 lbs
- Dimensions 24 × 14 × 14 in
- The electronic display has the following options: Standby time – Time before the grinder goes off. Wear mill – Set the alert to the number of use before changing of burrs required. Bar message – Set the welcome message. Brightness – LCD brightness control. Time/Date – Time and Date. Counts of coffee produced – Total, partial and month.
- The user can make tiny steps of adjustment to reach the grind setting needed.
- With the measuring scales, the user will have a reading to the preferred grind setting
- The Quamar M80E Grinder will be easy to use with the same features found in high-end commercial grinders.
- The Quamar M80E Grinder had been requested for a smaller 500g beans hopper. Users can upgrade to a 1.2 KG.
- The hopper can be easily removed by the user and he can put the excess beans back to storage.
- The hardened stainless steel and the heavy duty motor should last well for years.
- The hopper, burrs and most parts can be removed or access to clean easily.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty