Astoria Rapallo Espresso Machine
The Astoria Rapallo AL2 is a two group professional lever operated espresso machine. It is a modern replica of the first standard production espresso machine built in 1968. If you are looking for a traditional way of brewing the best of espresso the Rapallo has the look and the power to do it right. This version brews coffee by releasing the spring activated lever-piston. Each pull delivers a 1oz espresso shot.
Astoria Rapallo Espresso Machine features
- Single boiler
- Lever operated groups
- Turn style steam knobs
- LED illuminated blue back panel
- Hot water dispenser
- Available in Stainless Steel & Blue
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- 12 months part coverage warranty
- 3 months labor warranty
- 3/8" dedicated cold water line with shut off valve and compression fitting.
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50ppm.
- Water softener must be installed if it exceeds the limits.
- Minimum incoming water flow rate of 35gph.
- Maximum line pressure of 70psi (5 bar).
- Boiler capacity: 10.5 L
- Height: 21.5 in
- Width: 28.5
- Depth: 23 in
- Weight: 164 lbs
- Voltage: 220 V
- Amps: 21.4
- Heating Element Wattage: 4400
- Total Wattage: 4400
- Drain Hole Diameter: 2.5 in